Saturday, December 17, 2022

The Shadow Government Intro

Shadow Government

Secret societies extend as far back in history as record keeping itself. 5000 years ago in ancient Kemet there was the Mystery schools and their priests and adepts. Many rituals found today are derived from the Mystery schools of this long ago era. Adopting the signs and symbols as well as the secretive nature secret societies today move behind the scene in many communities. In government the invisible hand of secret societies move the masses in whatever direction fits their agenda. In this multi part series we will cover or uncover secret societies that operate on a global level.
I will attempt to peel back as many of the layers of the proverbial onion as possible so you can walk away from this knowing a little more than just the names of these organisms. 
Some of the groups we will cover are:Skull and Bones, 
the Rosecutions, the Tri Lateral Commission, the Counsel on Foreign Relations, the Bilderburgs the Boule, the Freemasons, Jewish secret societies, the KKK and the Illuminati. I will use books, newspaper articles and documentaries as research materials. This is an area I have long held interest in and I hope to inspire you to look deeper into things besides what is fed to us by the media. So let us begin, coming up next SKULL AND BONES (The Order). 

No comments:

Post a Comment